A game with five fun and beautiful peg puzzles for young children!
The App Family is proud to introduce "Kids' Peg Puzzle Free", bringing you laughter and fun with beautiful HD graphics, high-quality sounds, five wildly different backgrounds and many puzzles to solve.
Each character is cheerfully animated and plays multiple sounds. Solving a puzzle turns the scene into a magic sticker game until you start the next puzzle or change background.
Which background will become your child's favorite? The farm for runaway animals, the Caribbean pirate sea, the jungle waterhole, the red planet, or the magic dragon land?
Parental guidance information:
- No advertisements.
- Suggested age group is children aged 2 - 4, depending on previous touchscreen game experience.
- The game encourages basic manipulation skills (drag and drop, touch), problemsolving skills (solving puzzles) and imaginative play (using it as magic stickers).
- Collaborative play is encouraged. After solving a puzzle, take a moment to use the game as magic stickers and play with your child, teaching basic spatial concepts or just having fun!
Want to play more with the characters from Peg Puzzle? Check out our free microgames "Jean-Clawed", "Pedro's Pigiano" and "Lionel's Liano"!
- Installs to SD card if available.
- Anonymous usage statistics are collected via Google Analytics, hence the requirement for Internet access. We do this only to improve the game experience of future versions. The only statistic collected is the number of times each level is played.
Development: Per Haglund, Zhong Yu, Linnéa Klar
Art: Used under licence from artist, all rights reserved
Art animations: Christofer Haglund
Music: Kevin MacLeod
Sound: Wikipedia, Junglewalk, (www.junglewalk.com) & Freesound (http://www.freesound.org).